Please Contact Us for upcoming dates and locations or to inquire about hosting a weekend in your area.
About the Workshop
The focus of this weekend is to strengthen your ability to hear the wisdom within, to fortify your ability to get our answers from a place of your highest wisdom, to empower yourself by solidifying your spiritual foundation with a stronger connection to your Soul.
• To cultivate a solid foundation of true spiritual practice.
• To build a strong foundation for listening to the wisdom of the Soul.
• To clear out the hindrances and attachments that prevent us from deepening our relationship to God and listening to our Soul’s wisdom.
• To invite an authentic experience of God in our daily lives by bringing awareness to the Divine feminine principle.
• To have accountability and support as we engage on this journey.
• Goals will be accomplished in class through readings of sacred texts, teachings and conversations on related topics, mind-body meditation practices, and soul work, journaling and prayer and meditation.
• Out of class assignments may be each week to strengthen ones ability to commit to a spiritual practice on ones own time. • Support and accountability provided by the group and access to the instructor for three weeks post weekend.
• By the end of this transformational weekend, the attendee will have a good grasp on the basic mechanics of how to enter into authentic dialoguing with the soul and conversing with the Divine.
• Common obstacles and attachments will be cleared away with the ability of the student to return at any time to work independently on further issues as they arise in the future.
• An experiential understanding of what it means to balance and embrace the feminine aspect of the Divine in ones own life through meditation, and prayer practice.
Sample Daily Outline
• Sacred readings from select mystical and sacred text
• Spiritual teachings and discussions on a related topic
• Cultivating the practice: dialoguing with the soul, inner meditations and soul work exercises
• Group sharing, processing, and healing
• Mind-body meditations--cultivating the Divine feminine principle
• Receiving of the Divine energy
Not Just Another Spiritual “Grocery List”
In learning to take time for real spiritual transformation, communicating with the Divine becomes not a chore or something that “should” be done, but rather something sacred that is looked forward to, a special place one goes to to experience God.
Too many of us already have enough in our lives to “do” and listening to the Divine is not something more for you to add to your list. Rather it is an opportunity for you to begin to learn to “be” in a perpetual state of union and communion with the Divine. This state of communion is realized only when we awaken to and cultivate within our own being the feminine qualities of receptivity and intuition.
Quenching Your Thirst: What It Means to Experience the Feminine Face of God
The symbol of the chalice, the Holy Grail, represents the divine feminine aspect. A chalice, like the feminine principle, is receptive; it is a container in which the energy and wisdom of God is received, it is a sacred vessel into which the Divine pours forth its grace and blessings.
In re-awakening yourself to the feminine aspect of God, you learn to access this state of deep receptivity and in so doing touch a place within yourself that is always connected to intuition, prophecy, and healing.
In this women’s weekend you will learn to allow this natural aspect of your feminine nature to come forth. You will learn to go to a deeper place of communion and receiving of the Divine. You will begin to clear out the things within the sacred vessel of your Soul that prevent you from receiving grace so that you become a clear and ready vessel for the true awakening of the God within.
Running a Ground or Grounding Your Spirituality?
If you desire to add more meaning to your life, to live from a place of more groundedness and purpose in your spiritual life with real support and real skills to do so, then this workshop if for you.
As a spiritual guide, healer and teacher, I draw from many wisdom traditions when I teach. This is not at all about religion or dogma but rather about cultivating an authentic relationship with your unique and personal understanding and experience of God.
This group is open to all walks of faith and belief and all experience levels. The only pre-requisite is a sincere desire to cultivate an authentic personal spiritual path.
Are you ready to make a commitment to your transformation today?
Please contact us for registration information.Return from Women's Weekend to "Classes" Page